Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Rude Awakening


I feel that commenting on the joys of life's little foibles, via camera lens, is not my forte, and is better left to the professional. However, due to the oddity that is collegiate life, I felt compelled to post something.
This morning, I was awakened by incessant hammering from the floor below mine. It was horrid. Since I worked at 5 am this morning, and it was currently 10:15 am (EST), I was rightfully peeved at being disturbed. I attempted to roll over, and ignore the sound with the aid of two large pillows sandwiching my head, but alas, no success. I then rolled over, only to see a large man staring in my French door*, which also serves as the sole natural light source for my room. More shocking was the fact that I was dressed in only my skivvies , yet this drone, sent by my landlord, was peeping in on me while I was trying to return to my innocent slumber. My camera, which was next to my bed, has captured this horror. Which I will, in turn, share with you.

I believe I shall invest in curtains.

*Note that this is on the second floor, so Its a man, on a ladder, with voyeuristic intentions.

3 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

this was lol-tastic!

Joey said...

I thought only Matt was supposedta write about skivvies.

e. Styles said...

It was not lol tastic.