Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Can You Tell?


I'm not much of a reader. While in Barnes & Nobel on my lunch break, killing time, I came across a book that kinda yelled to me. Normally, I leave the book learning up to the intellects, but the book cover spoke to me, so therefore, I must share it with you.

After flipping to the first chapter, I felt this book would definitely be worth the 13 dollars and 95 cents. Check it out at amazon. I had to pass, because I need to pay rent first, but once rent is all taken care of, best believe I'ma mosey on over and pick myself up a copy!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Eavvon, buying books is for chumps. You live in New York now, the public library there has over 50 million books. As the intellectual you linked but also as a fellow poor person I would be horrified if you bought a book before going there to check for it.

Joey said...

buying books isn't for chumps. buying books retail is. used book stores are awesome.