Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm Losin It


Dave Chappelle is a hero of mine. When he started a show that was a tad "racy", I stuck by him. When he broke my heart, and went to Africa, I threw up a middle finger and cried "¡Ya basta!" Even still, when news brakes that David has passed out due to "dehydration", I'm here asking "where the grape drink at?"
That's right, Dave, I got your back dun. Even when people say the reason you have been showin up to comedy clubs with unrehearsed material, droolin on yourself, is do to drug use, I say "I drool on myself all the time, and that's just when I sit still. Imagine how exhausted he must be running all over the country trying to be funny without rest. You would drool too!"
So Dave, If you're reading this while recuperating in the hospital, or back at home with your Llamas, just know I support you, and that the papers wouldn't have said shit about this if your name was Pete
Doherty. And thats just "keepin it real."

1 comment:

jenell o' boogie said...

I deem this blog entry:

valid.