Friday, July 27, 2007

Remember to Feel Real

So, today has been rather busy. I started an ancillary blog, that will hopefully grow into something decent, or in the very least, be mildly entertaining to read. It's name is pretty clutch, and I'll mail you a nickel if you can tell me what its from. And if you can't work google well enough to find out...for shame. Anywhoo, this post is mostly housekeeping work. I plan on trying to bring back that whole "shows coming up with month" deal that I had going for a while, but I plan on posting them in the middle of the month, so you can have a heads up on those things. If you're a local band or solo act, each month feel free to put your show info in the comments section. I doubt that this will actually happen, but feel free to self promote. Hell, if I'm in the area, perhaps I'll come to your show and we can talk about how you're one of the three people who reads my posts.

No comments: