Thursday, August 09, 2007

Gym Class's Status

I haven't posted anything about GCH since march, maybe, mostly because they have become so popular that I've been going through separation anxiety. And I know posting about this band shoots my credibility to shit, but I clearly don't care, so if you do, you can bugger off. Anyhow, these kids are doing rather well for themselves, and if you have yet to hear, have been nominated for two VMA's. Best Group, and Best New Artist. So there's that, I guess.

Closer to my heart, Gym Class's Downingtown, PA residing keyboardist, Tyler, and his side project Ladybirds, are releasing their début album
Regional Community Theater in 13 days, and can be pre-ordered on their myspace/ website, or via any online music distributor. It has a really awesome dream pop/ postal service feel. I haven't heard all of the tracks yet, but from what I have sampled, and their viddy, its all really fantastic. So there's that too, I guess.



Ladybirds Viddy:

No comments: