Saturday, August 11, 2007

We Don't Care

Now, adding to the dumbest feud in Hip-hop history, the man who can't possible continue his career without beef (no, not the Game), 50 cent is promising to retire his solo ambitions if Kanye sells more albums than he does. Please let Kanye out sell him! Think of the fantastic world that could be, sans 50. I just hope this works in Kanye's favour, and I'm glad he isn't giving any recognition to 50, because this is seriously a cry for attention. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

hahaha 50 is lame. But i heard a rumor that kanye was pushing his date back a week? but that was probably a rumor.

and dude.. i heard 50's single once and I think I liked it. But I really only give credit to timbaland and justin for that. But I think i remember hating Fiddy's part though..

e. Styles said...

don't you turn coat on me!

Jamie said...

omg you know i'm ~KaNYe 4 LYfe~, Eavvon!