Thursday, August 09, 2007

MM...Food


It goes without saying that my blog is unfortunately back to weekly postings. Meh, times are tough, monies is tight, and most of my time is dedicated to some form of freelance work that leaves my brain congealed and oozing out of my left ear. Hopefully we'll all come out on the other side of august with steady gigs, saner temperaments, and maybe even healthcare! But lets not get our hopes up just yet.
MF Doom, a rapper/ producer who has been doing pretty well for himself, and appears to be a stranger to poverty induced hunger and also sanity, is re-releasing his album MM...Food. Its a deluxe album, much like many of his meals (zing!) but its also an album that gives back. Spectre Music, his promo folks, are running this contest where if you submit a recipe that the big guy finds mouthwatering, you could win a bag-0-prizes.
Prizes?: a copy of MM...Food featuring the limited edition packaging, a MF Doom Hoodie, a MF Doom T-Shirt, a limited edition copy of the color reprint of MM...Food Tour poster and a Rhymesayers T-Shirt!

[there is also a bonus surprise on the page]

So if your curious, confident, and culinarily talented, boogie on over.

2 comments:

Joey said...

I thought I had decided on Small Plus One to be my DJ name, but now I'm thinking Doom B. would be better. Maybe I could be Small Plus One Featuring Doom B.

e. Styles said...

what would the "B" stand for, or is that a secret?