Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nigga

Speaking of Nas (and albums I forget to mention), the controversially titled Nigga is due out December 11th. I'm just going to stop saying "the list of albums you need to cop" because I keep sticking my blogger foot in my intermouth. I'm still lookin for word on the Fixer's album too, to add to that stupid list.

Anyway, Nas has proven to be at the helm of hip-hop consciousness, and this album will definitely help accent that. This clip is awesome because this poor white girl doesn't realize that regardless of what Nas may say, if she was talking about Nigga with any nigga, she would get those polka-dots stomped. Sorry sweetheart, those words ain't fo play-play, its really real.





It's a pretty charged debate surrounding the album, the word, and those polka-dots, but I'm gonna hold my opinion till after the 11th. Yay for social commentary!

No comments: