Monday, March 12, 2007

How Many Licks Does It Take...


Pinkberry. Learn the word, love the taste. It's a new west coast thing Joey & I came across today which is said to be "the taste that launched a 1,000 parking lots." Or at least that's what the LA Times says...which, frankly, is a lie. It took forever to find a parking spot. The concept behind it is that it is all about customization, as is much of the trendy components of contemporary society. Anything you want, you can have it your way, and we're not just talkin whoppers. Sneakers, cell phones, hoodies, frozen yogurt; all able to be molded to your personalized specs. After the whole pinkberry deliciousness (mine had fruity pebbles & mangoes on it!), Joey and I made our way to Neighborhoodies where I customized my own hood. It is most likely the first step in creating my fashion empire. The name of the hoodie?-"Indie Hood", of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the taste, I do, I do. Pinkberry is good. I tried frozen yogurt which was even better, i kid you not, this was in Toronto Canada at a spot called Yogen Fruz.

e. Styles said...

It's a good spot! Thanks for the comment.