Monday, March 26, 2007

The Whole Industry Can Hate Me, I Thugged My Way Through



This upcoming week holds a lot of weight for me. I'm going to try and do a little maturing, and finally try to get a job. Pondering the outcome of this week has been consuming a lot of time, so I'm a little light on good ish, but hopefully we can get through this. Also, StrandedinStereo.com has asked me to start contemplating a weekly column topic, so I've been trying to think about that as well. I'll try to focus on blogging first...

Luckily, sneakers always help me come back to earth. Dinosaur Jr. has just gotten a sneaker deal with Nike for some pretty hot kicks. It looks like rap isn't the only genre that is addicted to sole power. There a limited time offer, so you better get to Nike quick if you want to surprise me.

Speaking of addiction, Uk based Addict Clothing is tryin to lock down hip hip-hop fashion for the summer. Graphic print tees designed by known artists is the them of this label, which hopefully translates to the stitching not being the only tight aspect of the clothing.

To add some Tech news to the mix, Wired reports thatWiki founders seem to be in a small tiff about the direction of Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. In true "take my ball and go home" fashion, two members has resigned, frustrated about the future of the organization that recently raised over a million dollars in donations to help support the Wikipedia foundation in their new endeavors.

That's it for now...

No comments: