Thursday, March 08, 2007

Its Not Funny!

Today is bananas-crazy. I'm running all over town trying to secure some last minute items before departure, and also trying not to neglect the schoolwork that has to be turned in...but the latter is not really a priority. Clearly, trying to regain some dependability in the posting regimen is. So a few things before I go scramble all over creation looking for oral b toothbrush heads.

First, let us just get TJ's "I told you so" out of the way. MacRock will not be happening this year, and has been postponed till 2008. Those in charge sent me a message and web link to their updated site, garnished with gorillas, stating that MacRock is on "safari." Which is all well and good, minus the initial heartbreak, but the loading page pretends that there is in fact a MacRock 2007. Rat Bastards. Now we can all just invest our time in either SXSW or Bamboozled. sigh.


Luckily, to balance out this egregious error in the universe of music, Dj Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are to be inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall of fame on March 12. Which is pretty hood. Congrats Ole' heads!






Lastly, ever persistent to find sneakers that I'll drool over but most likely never purchase, I bring you, limited edition Air Maxes! Yes, I already have a pair of custom air maxes, but I'm looking for an excuse to re-up on kicks anyway, so these are the perfect choice. I shotty dibs on the pink ones. No word on when they'll be out, but maybe a quick jaunt to the niketown store in Midtown NYC will keep you privy to the drop date.







Now I must be off. Adventures await. I'm going to try to post from various points in my travels, but after last weekend...don't hold your breath.

No comments: