Sunday, March 11, 2007

When She Called My Sneakers Tennis Shoes, I Knew She Was From The West Coast

Yesterday was pretty exhausting. I was en route to CA for the better part of the day( thanks to Ja-Lisa), and was privileged to sit in front of two children who enjoyed pulling my hair while I attempted to sleep. Aside from that, and lack of free wireless interweb in NC, alls good.

For those who are interested in Justin Timberlake, his tour seems to be going quite well. A point of interests is that Timbaland will be doing his own promotional set to get anyone within ear shot hype for his new album Shock Value, which should be out later this year. The album is basically a tribute to Timb's beat skillz and is dedicated toward the progress of "gloabl" music, from Timba's perspective...whatever that means. Their is an article in GQ that provides insight to Walter Mosely's genius, which I read on the plane. Check it out, along with other males fashion insight. It also provides a hint to Justin's new album, which they are working on while on tour.

While I'm out here, I'm going to try and take a look into finding some sneaker inspiration. I want to do something different, and since all I do is gripe about shoes, I feel its time to take some progressive action. Wish me luck, as I peruse the land of slide vans and laced chucks.

No comments: