Monday, May 14, 2007

Can You See Me?


Sometimes, when I get angry, or feel frustrated, like after being made a fool of, and being forced to end some friendships (this is all hypothetical, of course), I like to go for car rides to help ease my mind. Recently, due to the absence of a working car, and skyrocketing gas prices, I've taken up bike riding. Especially with "No Gas Day" being tomorrow, May 15th, I feel more obligated to find alternate ways of relief.

Until now. I was looking around on uncrate.com and found that the KTM X-Bow is to be released in 2008, and its the coolest looking thing on earth. I feel like if Mario had this, I would never lose. I'm keeping this as my only post today, because with my approaching birthday, I want to keep my blatant hits obvious enough to catch your attentions.

1 comment:

Joey said...

be careful on uncrate