Friday, May 11, 2007

Once Again, Back is The Incredible


Life has been a pretty hectic clusterfuck the past few weeks, but now I'm back to bask in your collective adoration, and provide you with all the random information that I'm attracted to and think you should get a heads up on. You're welcome in advance.

With the summer months quickly approaching, my usual wardrobe of jeans and shirt may soon be compromised. Mostly because of global warming. Its already so hot, and my milk chocolate complexion may not be ready for such a quick transition beneath a wall of heat trapping denim. I really detest shorts. I just don't have the leg muscles for them. Ive tried to venture into the capri, but that may be more trouble then their worth. This summer, I've decided that I'm going to attempt to make the seersucker less pretentious than it has been historically. I don't own a yacht, and I would most likely try to skateboard in them. Tommy Lee has the right idea, in this GQ photo, but even this is a tad too dressy. Who would ever have thought "Tommy Lee" and "too dressy" would happen in the same sentence!

As just a quick jaunt into the "This was the worst business decision ever" area, Walmart is down with Nazi Fashion. I'm tempted to make jokes about what Walmart will be "rolling back" next, but perhaps that is in poor taste? This video, first posted on fashion indie, is here for your viddying pleasure:



Lupe Fiascio, although perhaps not down with my seersucker idea, is still Hip-hops resident skater. The Fader just posted his newest Mp3 "Bottom, Top." It's pretty bad ass, and deserves a listen. Once The Cool drops, I will hopefully be amazed by his ability to release a sophomore album that is better than his last, and with relatively quick turnaround. I hope...

Lastly, Gym Class Heroes just released a new video for "Shoot Down The Stars." I can't not post it, so to end my return to the interwebs, I shall leave you with that!





It's good to be back friends!

No comments: