Friday, May 25, 2007

No One Belongs Here More Than You



The Fader, and er'ebody else are pretty pumped over the author Miranda July. I haven't read her work, so I'll reserve judgement till I can make my way toward her writings. However, if you are kickin around NYC today and find yourself near the public Library, then stop by and give her a listen. She shall be having a good ole fashion reading at 7 this evening. You can let me know how it goes.

What I have noticed, is that she looks exactly like Elijah Wood as Frodo. That's pretty much the real reason for this post. Weird.

1 comment:

Matt said...

The Elijah Wood thing never dawned on me. She has a movie that's on DVD called Me You and Everyone We Know that's absolutly amazing as well. If her book is anywhere half as smart and funny as the movie it's probably great.