Sunday, May 27, 2007

Cartoon Music For Superheroes

I love cartoons. I like (and dream in) claymation. I also like animals and personification. Now there is a TV show that has all of these things!! CBS is going to start airing Creature Comforts, a show first shown in the UK, on June 4th. It comes from the creators of Wallace and Gromit, and that means that somewhere in this series, penguins will be involved. What more do you need? I've seen some clips of the show on political humor also, so this is shaping up to be a very very cool show. Those cheeky brits, and there funny business. First the office, now this. I just pray it doesn't get canceled like all the other shows I fall in love with.

Polar Bears:


Politics:

1 comment:

Phil said...

Claymation is incredible. I love short films done in claymation.