Friday, May 25, 2007

You're The One For Me, Fatty


I'm really pretty pumped for the new Simpsons movie. I've been telling myself that the reason all the most recent episodes suck so badly, is because they are saving all the good jokes for this movie that has been in the works since...well, episodes started getting crappy. The track listing for the movie's soundtrack has been released, and I'm so dumbfounded, I'm just going to post it, and let you all "lol" in the privacy of your own home, without any further commentary from me.

Simpson's Movie track list:

U Can't Shine Like Me- Lil' Romeo
If You Let Me Go - Jay-Z featuring Omarion
So Emotional - 1 Chance
High Away from You - Lifehouse
I Don't Wanna Understand - Jennifer Lopez featuring Three 6 Mafia
I Believe You - Lyfe Jennings
The Way You Roll With Me - T.I.
Dancing Machine - Maroon 5 featuring Lil' Flip
Simpson - Beanie Sigel featuring Jazze Pha
Since You Get Off The Computer - Fall Out Boy
Back Again - Kai featuring Akon
I Will Kill You - Panic! at the Disco
You Gave My Heart - Keyshia Cole featuring Ludacris
The World Is Yours - N.W.A.
In the Rain - Young Jeezy featuring Lil' Wayne
Lockdown - Joe Budden featuring The Game and Mike Jones
Roll Tide - Ja Rule featuring Lloyd and Nelly
I'm Your Mama - Chris Brown featuring Nas
Go to Bed - David Banner
I Don't Wanna Your Stupid Of Me - Ben Folds
Get Off The Porch - Obie Trice featuring 50 Cent and Eminem

...Fall Out Boy & 50 Cent, together at last!

No comments: