Friday, May 25, 2007

Alkada Jada?

In case you have yet to notice, I have changed the way I post. Instead of long posts, filled to the brim with info, I've opted to just do lots of little posts, that are easier to search for via labels and titles. This means instead of one post every few days, over night I have jumped to lots of posts in an evening. I'm just tryin to help you get your grade reading levels up. So, you're welcome.

Last night, I hit a download payload. It was glorious. Brooklyn Vegan's "hip-hop round up" provided me with some awesome things, including, but not limited to: A Jadakiss mix tape that's pretty decent with very little DJ-background noise, a new L.Boogie (Lauryn Hill) single, and four tracks off an unreleased Rah Digga Album. I'm so pleased, and you will be too! Move on it quick, before the links are all dried up.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Wesley Verhoeve said...

glad you enjoyed :)