Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Alone Together

Candidly, I've been slacking on the whole "blog" thing. It's not that I'm lazy, nor is it that I don't care, its just that my thoughts have been trapped in a weird haze lately, and I haven't been able to vocalize much of anything. You would think I was the one with the canker sore, only...a canker sore for writing...whatever that is. So in an attempt to not completely abandon those readers in NC, NJ NYC...and parts of Europe and Asia, I bring you: Cool things other people are blogging about!!
A cop out? Hardly. In the spirit of giving those who do things fantasticly well their propers, I just want to shout out a few blogs/ lifestyle sites who speak to ya'lls with as big a love of sneakers as myself.

FRESHNESS
HYPEBEAST
KIXINTHECITY

you won't be disappointed.

No comments: