Monday, June 04, 2007

Working Class Hero

I like John Lennon. I don't like when people muddle up his work with piss poor covers. Now that there is this Save Darfu album coming out, I'm going to have to endure bad covers like Xtina's crapfest excuse for "Mother." Stereogum just posted the video for Green Day's version of Working Class Hero, which is probably my favorite Lennon song right now. Due to my current "technological" issues, I can't here what it sounds like, so I shall reserve judgment. From the comments I've read...it sucks. Big surprise.


2 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

this album does not make me want to save darfur. it makes me hate darfur. damn you darfur. look what you did!

Jamie said...

i still havent listened to think cause there is no doubt in my mind it's going to suck