Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time After Time

As I sit in my dimly lit living room, borrowing internet from where ever I can & listening to the gospel float in from across the street, I have started thinking in need some better post info. My good friend Mischa, who is kickin it in the Uk has promised some coverage of an open source conference, I believe it will be the Open Source In Mobile conference which will be held in September in Madrid, Spain. So that's something to look forward to.
Till then, I'm just going to keep it steady with the good ole updates till I can figure something out, or start making my own news. So, with that, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Roots will be dropping their 10th album soon. "Rising Down" will be the name of the project, and ?uestlove says they are all pretty pumped about it. The album is very synthesiser based, but no other info is available yet. Wes's Hip-hop round-up has all the key links, plus all the other stuff he post about for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Lemme fix yr header!