Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sign O' The Times


I'm seriously starting to consider becoming the next Open All Night, since I don't actually post during hours when "normies" are awake and blog reading. Most often I find myself in the shadow of dim light, looking up random info, between the hours of 12 and 3 am. In any event some of tonight's after hour research yielded some nice things, and this is the point in the post where I tell you something interesting. We all know I have a man crush on Prince, and if you don't, you don't pick up clues very well. NME.com tells that Prince shall be working with ole revolution chums Wendy & Lisa on his upcoming album Planet Earth which is due to be released July 16th. That will hopefully have a tour supporting it, which means I am going to have to save all of my lactaid money to go see him. I think its worth it. Does anyone know if they make size 12.5 platform shoes?

No comments: