Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On The Corner A Boy Is Waiting The Moonlight Feels Cold And Desperate



Today marked a new day of freelancing for me. It was tough, gruelling, and fevered, and resulted in me starving earlier in the day than expected. I was working in Columbus Circle, and I really really wanted pizza. Lord knows if I go more that two days without a slice, I start getting the shakes. I hadn't had a slice since Thursday, so I figured I was due for a fix. Then I realized, "Golly, I don't know where to get pizza round these here parts!" Luckily Slice NY pointed me in the direction of a Columbus Circle pizzeria. The pizza wasn't the best I've had, in fact, it was quite poor, so I wiped the name from my memory. The fact of the matter is, Slice NY helped me find marginally good pizza. Cherish it as an excellent survival tool.

No comments: