Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today


Oh Peter Wentz, when will you learn? Crashing bottles over the heads of fans who taunt you about your "private" relationship is just not right. You can't even keep your "privates" private, let alone a romance that you have been parading all over the world like she's the first girl you've never cried about. Come on now. If I had a nickel for every time I was taunted for my relationships I'd have...err...regardless, you shouldn't over react, sir.
For those not aware of Mr. Peter's misbehaviour, whilst kicking it at the SPIN/Diesel afterparty, a not so loyal Chicagoan was dissin Pete, and apparently, Pete don't play that noise (nor does he really play the bass, but that's neither here nor there). Nevertheless, I commend you sir on defending the honour of your lady, but lets try to save all your strength for making out in the bathroom, and leave the fighting to those who's vision isn't blurred by guyliner. [origin]

2 comments:

Jamie said...

thank God pete wentz can spin otherwise he'd have NOTHING!

e. Styles said...

he would still have my heart...which is sad, but the truth.