Sunday, February 11, 2007

And everyone I know is leaving for the weekend

It was a pretty lame weekend.
Everyone was gone, leaving me with free reign of the house, so I cooked a nice, romantic dinner for two, and ate both. Then I went to sleep at 10:30, leaving me refreshed an energized, and ready to provide you all with exciting news!

HBO has announced the return of Def Poetry. It shall start up again on Friday, February 16th @ 12:30 am. Guests include George Clinton, DMX, Nelly Furtado, Talib Kweli, Carole King & Jill Scott! Its really an awesome show, hopefully the mighty Mos Def can work on his skillz some since the whole "new album" thing didn't work out for him.

Justin Timberlake's new video, "What Goes Around..." is up for all to enjoy. It may be one of my favorite songs on the album, and is worth a viddy.




Also, the Walkmen performed a new song on Soundcheck. I hope the next production is better than the Pussycats album. Which stunk.


Sure Juror played an exifare promoted show at Piano's last night. Word on the street is that they are set to be one of 2007's break out bands. Good for them.


Barack Obama verified his bid for office. "Yay Verily" for some, "get the shot gun, ma" for others.

Today's posts are a little sparse, and its because my mind is elsewhere. With spring quickly approaching, and Fashion Week passing, I realize that I need to go shopping. I feel that a fashion blog that I can rely on is desperately needed. No offense to Ms. Coombe, but I need a man's persective, plus, I can't wear dresses, I don't have the legs to pull them off. The search begins now.

2 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks for watching jt's vid so much easier! holler at "you don't fuckin know me!" "i fuckin know you! I fuckin know you!" if you didnt watch the video, that doesnt even make sense.

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks for watching? I MEAN "thanks for making watching..."