Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time Will Bind Us To The Guilt Of Commitment


Its gorgeous outside, which makes me elated to actually walk through town. My chipper demeanor only improved upon finding news that MacRock will indeed be happening! Hizzah!. The Drop posted this information a few weeks back, and I apologize that I'm slackin on my pimp in terms of getting this information quickly. The Drop had these things to say about our Beloved MacRock:

* It’s happening.
* The conference will be held later in April. They are aiming for April 20th and 21st.
* This year will be different than previous years as the MACRoCk crew makes the move to be
autonomous.
* There will be a label expo.


So all is right with the Mid-Atlantic world. As soon as the band list is produced, I'll put that up too.

*(I found this picture when I typed in MacRock to google. It's random, I know)


MacRock myspace

1 comment:

TJ said...

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but there's been no official announcement from the committee in HBurg (according to the Drop and the comments in the other blog linking to it)

This shit was posted nearly two weeks ago and there's been no confirmation, just rumors. I'm still skeptical...