Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Monkey Lives For The Weekend

I've been told that you know work is getting too excessive when you start looking for the weekend on Monday. So true. It could also be that, after such an awesome weekend, how could I stand to go back to such a mundane work week? In either case, Monday is an inevitability, but there is no reason that I can't relive my weekend vicariously through humorous educational videos. That's why I have chosen today's video solely based upon the fact that one of the characters looks eerily as I did this weekend. Since I have no dedication to order, there actually being a chronological make up behind these shorts, I can play whatever I feel will get us to the weekend faster. Plus, since this week will be filled with more music than most, I bring you:

Music

No comments: