Sunday, February 25, 2007

You Won't See Me Tonight


This past week has been pretty mellow news wise. Not too much that I've been dying to post. I'm praying that I'm guest listed for the Gym Class Heroes show tonight, but if not, it will only make for an appropriate conclusion for an other wise lackluster week. I, unfortunately, am stuck in a community that doesn't celebrate international pancake day, much to my chagrin. Today's only "exciting" news, which I think is pretty awesome, but others may not be too wowed, is that a Sex and The City movie is being made. Michael Patrick King spoke on the fact that a script currently in the works. Mr. Cantone, who plays Anthony Marantino, one of my favorite characters, had this to say to the Metro:
"I know the script is being written and I know it will be brilliant because Michael Patrick King is writing it. I know that I’m in it - I have a nice part in it, I’m told. If it happens, we should film it in the early fall I think"


I'm pretty psyched about this, and I'm more than sure I'll be invited to the premiere. Since I've been so fed up with some of the cloths I've been seeing, I think I may make my own for the opening. Carrie would appreciate my initiative. If you have similar aspirations, The Make Workshop may be something you're interested in. Nestled in the LES section of NYC, Make gives sewing, embroidery, jewelry design, t-shirt reconstruction classes for anyone interested. If you're serious about getting your couture in order, this is a good place for those with the DIY mind frame. Screw you FIT and Parsons!

From the post on Friday, Kevin Barnes explained his nakedness to pitchfork.

This month, although noticeably shorter, has been "toat" amazing. Next month promises to be a lot better, Segue wise. With trips to NYC, CA, and various other adventures that I have planned, it should be pretty decent. I will start posting show information for various shows in California this month, and these will hopefully be up on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

but then why did kevin wear that weird wrap?!?! was that just like an accessory?

and i'm excited about that "sex and the city movie".. it better not suck. i'm serious!

and i like that make website. it's interesting, thanks for sharing, friend.

e. Styles said...

No problem! I hope that movie doesn't suck also. Maybe kevin will let me borrow the wrap for the opening of the movie?

I figure you can go hang out at make after you move up there...bring lisa! and make me stuff, please.