Monday, October 01, 2007

Blue Magic


I'm not really a big fan of magic. I do, however, like blue things. And I most certainly like Jay-Z. So that trumps the whole magic deal. I also like gangsters. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster... "

America is cool.

What I'm trying to say is that the new track "Blue Magic" from Jay-z's concept album, which will also act as the soundtrack to the move American Gangsters, is the most awesome song ever. The singles from Kingdom Come were ok, but this track is re-donkulious! It's better than cupcake cones, or so I've heard. Fo Shizzle.

I'd embed the track but the "man" (read: Jay-z) doesn't want us kind folks getting free music, so here is a link to prefix who have it streaming. Enjoy.

2 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

thanks for sharing blue magic with me. i think if this song really takes off, he should consider making it into a cereal.

e. Styles said...

That would be delicious! It could have small mics, and roca-fella chains, and little floating kanye's that get really big heads in milks!