Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'll See You At The Show

Last summer I saw Lifetime at the Bowery, and it was awesome. Last night, I saw Lifetime, AND the Bouncing Souls at Webster Hall. That was even mo better. Lifetime's set was not as good as it was last year, although the pit was better, but I'm really glad I got a chance to see them. With Lifetime, there are always rumours that each newly announced tour will be their last, so each time I go to see them (or these past two times) I feel like the experience is quantified by sentimentality. More still, the Bouncing Souls first tour was with Lifetime, in '93, I believe, and if Lifetime's last tour is with the Bouncing Souls, that seems to make this Jersey love thing that much sweeter. Also- I am getting so much better at taking show pictures (The one to the right is Ari Katz, Lifetime lead)!

I have no clue what shows I have in queue for today, but Last night definitely started this week off on the best foot. Check out Buzzed Recollection for other show postings and CMJ info.

No comments: