Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Stay G'd Up, Like the First Day Of School

It's a little brisk in my multi-boroughed city. And I'm without a coat. When I moved up here in the summer, I figured I would have a full time job, mininal salary, and significant closet space. Well, none of those dreams came true, but I wont let it get me blue-because the wind chill will undoubtedly take care of any bluing of both my temperament and body temp. But to my coatless brethren of the 215/718, don't fear! Robert Graham is having a sample sale. Let a chorus of "Heey, hey, heyyys" raise to the heavens, because those still dressed for summer (or a global warming induced fall) can be clothed in fine linens and kerchiefs.

From today until the 4th of October, at 264 West 40th St., 14th fl. (btw. 7th and 8th Ave we can all shuffle in, and move right out without too much guilt, but tons of instant gratification, or in the very least, a coat. Prices will be dropped 70%- mens shirts are rumored to be taken from $200 to $40 (Diz-Damn!) and even the ladies can cop coats for 70 woolongs.

It is a very good day.

No comments: