Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rainbows!


Yesterday, news broke about Radioheads new album being relased on the 10th [of October]. I'm a big Radiohead fan- but for some reason, the excitement didn't hit me at all yesterday. I talked about it some when I got home, with my roommate, but I still wasn't excited. Then Bayyyah!, all of a sudden, its christmas eve in my head, and all i want is for me to wake up so I can get my hands on this album. A little part of me is all "what if it sucks, what if it sucks?!!" but upon refrencing the Radiohead catalogue- that just isn't possible. So let me provide you with the spec for our potential orders, and trust that my christmast list got $80 more expensive.

Da Breakdown-
"THIS CONSISTS OF THE NEW ALBUM, IN RAINBOWS, ON CD AND ON 2 X 12 INCH HEAVYWEIGHT VINYL RECORDS.A SECOND, ENHANCED CD CONTAINS MORE NEW SONGS, ALONG WITH DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS AND ARTWORK.THE DISCBOX ALSO INCLUDES ARTWORK AND LYRIC BOOKLETS.ALL ARE ENCASED IN A HARDBACK BOOK AND SLIPCASE.THE ALBUM DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY COMES WITH THIS PACK."


for the more furgal, non-christmas celebrating consumer:

Download only copies can be purchased for a suggested price. So its like the Brooklyn Museum on a Sunday!


Here's the tracklist:

CD one and vinyl:

01 15 STEP

02 BODYSNATCHERS

03 NUDE

04 WEIRD FISHES/Arprggi

05 All I Need

06 FAUST ARP

07 RECKONER

08 HOUSE OF CARDS

09 JIGSAW FALLING INTO PLACE

10 VIDEOTAPE


CD two and vinyl:

01 MK 1

02 DOWN IS THE NEW UP

03 GO SLOWLY

04 MK 2

05 LAST FLOWERS

06 UP ON THE LADDER

07 BANGERS AND MASH

08 4 MINUTE WARNING

No comments: