Thursday, October 04, 2007

Im A Gigolo?



I'm not going to try and hide my dislike for Nick Cannon. You can say I'm a hater, or whatever, but I don't think he's funny (neither does Dave Chappelle), and his TV show's make daytime television respectable. His rapping career is laughable, and his acting career...oh, -what? Huh? You didn't know he was an actor?

Exactly.

The one thing that did win my respect, was that his wife, Selita Ebanks is one of the most beautiful women on earth, and grounded, and any man that could have her love, can't be all bad. And now that they just got divorced, and Alica Keys doesn't seem to be interested in me- I'm back in the game! WOOOOO!

So, Nick, thanks for being equally horrid at everything. [source]

3 comments:

jenell o' boogie said...

whenever I hear "nick cannon" I think of dave chappelle so in that sense, I like to just hear his name because it brings me fond memories!

but I DID know he was an actor.
i saw his.. movie.
or a movie he was in.
I dont remember what it was called but I think Christina Milian was in it too.........or was that Ashanti?
fuck. i swear i saw it.

Jamie said...

i'm in the same boat as jenell. i think of that dave chappelle skit and it kills me.

and he was in "drumline". my sister had it on one day and it still makes me laugh that that was a real movie.

however i had NO CLUE he was married. i thought he was like 17 years old or some shit. now THAT shocked me.

good luck on your new lady, eavvon! I hope she doesn't like vagina! I mean she WAS married to nick cannon... utoh....

e. Styles said...

Jamie- that was the best Zing ever!