Monday, October 29, 2007

Wake Up, Mr. West!


I swear, that Kanye blog provides so much Kanye news its, Kanye-tastic! But, still I feel, its never enough (just like with my sarcasm, there is just never enough). So, to soothe the baited Kan-atics, Mr. West is hittin us with tomes of pontification. Well, maybe not tomes, but he is releasing a book. Giz-gasp you say? Verily.

Thank You And You're Welcome, co-authored by J. Sakiya Sandifer will be gracing shelves just in time for Christmas( I'm asking for two copies!), and provides us "an entertaining volume of 'Kanye-isms'—the creative, humorous and insightful philosophies and anecdotes used in creating my path to success." (LOLZ)


As emotive as his music is, we can only expect grandiloquence with a liberal dash of megalomania (zam!), but in text form. Hopefully, there will be descriptions of his time in college, then his historic dropout, then rise to critical acclaim. Although, if its a drawn out transcription of his song "Last Call", I'll be hella pissed, fo realla.

No comments: