Friday, October 05, 2007

First I'm Gonna Getcha, Once I Gotcha, I Gat-Cha


Sometimes, I get bored. Hardcore. And need some form of adventure in my life. For this weekend, I've been plotting some funtivities to help uproot me from my funk. Tomorrow in Dumbo, I'm going to go checkout the Hip-Hop Honors panels at the Powerhouse Arena. If you're as big of a Hip-hop nerd as I, then this is surely something you'll be interested in. It's a two dayer and the talks cover the transition of Hip-Hop from the 80's to now, as well as a special talk on A Tribe Called Quest.

Later Saturday, Hello Tokyo will be playing a show at Crash Mansion. If you click on this you will be able to rsvp and go for free! Power Pop to the rescue of an otherwise, potentially boring Saturday evening. Hizzahs abound!

There are some other plots I'm...err...plotting, but until I'm sure I'll keep them under wraps. See you kids on the other side of the weekend!


Powerhouse Hip-Hop Honors line up

Hello Tokyo Myspace
Hello Tokyo Homepage

No comments: