Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wes' Hip Hop Posts Save My Life (And Possibly Yours)

I won't try to hide my love for the urban genres. Rap grew me, so to speak, so It's only right that I love it back. Apparently. Wes- the dude from Brooklyn Vegan, who I've ganked content from before, is sitting on the same beat brazened stoop. On that day I drank fancy, $ 40 water with Masta Killa, Wes was there. When I was wedged between 50 billion hot, sweaty Wu-Tang fans at Rock the Bells...Wes was back stage. He clearly has the upper hand on me, but I'm not mad, cuz I just downloaded a new Styles P mix tape thanks to that dude, and I couldn't be happier. So yes- I'm essentially telling you to check out Wes, if you don't already- because he may have more street cred than any other person from the Netherlands that know.

No comments: